Boss Blog Bidness

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Styles P/ DJ Clue Reviews....


Hey I'm back, I believe I had about 14 visitors, so here's to getting them all back. haha. Anyway I basically forgot that I had this blog and after reading all the XXLMag.com blogs I figured I might as well do this right. So today you guys get a few CD reviews and a few free tracks.

In a few days I'll have a year end type of deal with a whole shitload of tracks.

DJ Clue - The Professional 3

1) Nas - War - Basically this is just Nas rapping with no real song structure or anything, he spits a few nice punchlines and DJ Clue's annoying ass gets in the way. Cool Nas stuff though.

2)
Ransom Ft. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne - Clear Da Scene - I like this lineup alot, I am a HUGE Wayne and Ransom fan. Rick Ross can sometimes go slightly better than average, however this song is pretty cookie cutter Ricky Ross stuff. Get it just for Ransom and Lil' Waynes verses.

3)
Young Jeezy & Juelz Santana - Fuck Off -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home